Monzo in the media

That would be less of a wasted vote than a lot of mine down the years!

Vote early and vote often

3 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

It doesn’t come through when embedded, but I like that Monzo have included ALT text on all these images.

5 Likes

I’m getting these added to the Monzo Pot Image generator with the kind help of @rknightuk :pray:

8 Likes

These are now online as part of the pot image generator (I didn’t include the ones with writing on them as they didn’t look great with icons on top of them) but the other 9 are there for customising. Enjoy!

https://potimages.rknight.me

18 Likes
3 Likes

I think they’re just trolling us now with the references to “hot-pink” :person_facepalming:

3 Likes

Better than the highlighter orange descriptor that went around in the media a while back.

Are you sure you’re not the ones trolling us all with hot coral? I don’t know about you, but my coral cards have certainly not been coral. Always several shades too pink or too orange.

7 Likes

Just came across this while surfing. Apologies if it has been posted before, or is of no interest, or out of date or breaks various rules, or whatever stick you want to beat me with. I’m really, really sorry.

4 Likes

Please don’t be really sorry.

3 Likes

You know this forum well

4 Likes

Does she say you can invest in Monzo through the raisin app, or am i just terrible with eastern european accents?

If that’s correct than could someone with Raisin confirm or clarify what that’s all about? As far as i was aware no one can trade Monzo shares without approval from the Board in exceptional circumstances?

Unless something dramatic has happened without any notice at all, then you would be still correct

So we would be best to call this a bunch of hokum as I cannot imagine that passing unnoticed

1 Like

It’s Raison not Raisin … further details here https://raison.ai/

1 Like

And on a similar theme:

The FCA hasn’t published its review into Monzo’s anti fraud processes yet. I have a bad feeling about all of that.

2 Likes

Since it’s paywalled, some excerpts

Barclays’ fraud prevention team spotted a problem: some customers had handed over millions of pounds to a single, suspicious Monzo account (using the open banking payment links)

The FTSE 100 lender reimbursed all of its account holders and sought external legal advice about potentially filing a lawsuit against Monzo to recover the losses it incurred. No legal challenge was ultimately pursued, The Telegraph understands.

However, the regulator warned that in trying to onboard new customers at speed, some challengers were prioritising rapid growth over strictly adhering to financial crime controls.

2 Likes