Monzo in the media

I wonder if business accounts being able to create payment links will also see Apple Pay added back to Monzo Me and make @N26throwaway happy? Seems like a good time to do it

1 Like

Badger Pay isn’t it?

2 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

8 Likes

ooo that investment from Stripe starting to show up as things in Monzo

I (believe) it’s been integrated since day 1(?) with Stripe powering the Monzo.me side of things when card payments are taken … :eyes:

1 Like

Don’t do this to me Dan!

1 Like

Yikes, is that how much businesses have to pay just to receive money on each transaction? :flushed:

1 Like

Bit more info over here Introducing Monzo Pay 🎉

3 Likes

Pretty standard Stripe pricing (or most card payment services) at the volume being done, save the transaction fees by getting people to use Open Banking options

1 Like

Nothing’s free. That’s low compared to what small businesses paid 10–20 years ago. As @Sachaz says, I hope we start to see more options using open banking that cut out the card networks.

1 Like

Instagram Ad

6 Likes

Been ages since a Monzo ad was last seen in the wild

8 Likes

State of that advert, maybe it needs to go back into the wilderness :eyes:

1 Like

What’s wrong with it? It’s for Instagram not the national portrait gallery

10 Likes

I just don’t see the point of the advert. Most people don’t have Monzo so you will very much still need sort codes.

3 Likes

It’s selling you on a future where you and all your mates have Monzo accounts and you don’t need sort codes.

5 Likes

But it’s an unlikely future. Why don’t they advertise one of their benefits that actually benefits almost all of their customers rather than a benefit that they hope people will use but almost certainly won’t use often?

2 Likes

Might be a planned series of ads, each focusing on one thing

2 Likes