Monzo in other countries

You send a SEPA payment to your bunq IBAN from your First Direct account (the current Monzo prepaid card account does not support SEPA payments) or via TransferWise

The “bunq Support” in app customer service can help you or thru their “bunq Together” community

1 Like

Thanks @anon44204028 :clap:

I made my first Bunq deposit using Monzo and TransferWise. Much easier than expected :+1:

1 Like

Monzo have also suggested TransferWise in the past and I beleive it has been mentioned that they hope to integrate it thru their planned MarketPlace once the current accounts are up and running

Yeah, I’ve been reading a lot about TransferWise since coming to this forum. Incredibly easy to set up and transfers are a breeze. Wish I’d know about this a few years ago as I’d have saved a small fortune in transfer fees and FX rates.

Now that I have my Bunq account up and running, I assume if/when I set up direct debits to pay Italian utility bills I’ll need to supply my IBAN number for the utility companies to charge? I hope that won’t be an issue :scream:

1 Like

Supplying an Italian firm an IBAN from Benelux countries, Germany or Austria etc should not be an issue as it is same account number format as an Italian IBAN and is in the same currency.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.