Monzo for Android - Teardowns & Deep Dives šŸ‘Øā€šŸ’»

Version: 2.44.0 :tada:

Changes:

<string name="app_icon_name_plus">Plus</string>

Thereā€™s going to be a Monzo Plus app icon!! It will be based on the colour you choose :wink: More on this in the assets post!

<string name="close_account_close_joint_button">Close joint account</string>
<string name="close_account_close_personal_button">Close personal account</string>
<string name="close_account_complete_body">If you need a bank statement in the future, just drop us a message at help@monzo.com. Thanks for being a Monzo customer!</string>
<string name="close_account_complete_title">Weā€™ve closed your account</string>
<string name="close_account_confirm_body">Weā€™re sorry to see you go, but if youā€™re really sure then tapping the button below will close your account.</string>
<string name="close_account_confirm_title">Last chanceā€¦</string>
<string name="close_account_feedback_continue">Continue</string>
<string name="close_account_feedback_hint">What do you think of Monzo?</string>
<string name="close_account_feedback_send_and_continue">Send Feedback and Continue</string>
<string name="close_account_feedback_subtitle">Is there anything we could have done better? Are there any features weā€™re missing? Weā€™d really appreciate your feedback so we can improve the Monzo experience for everyone.</string>
<string name="close_account_feedback_title">Weā€™d love your feedback</string>
<string name="close_account_keep_button">I want to keep my account</string>

<string name="close_account_title">Close Account</string>

Last week it was regular account closure, now itā€™s Joint Account closure :sunglasses: Nice to have options :slight_smile:

<string name="monzo_plus_extra_information">Monthly payment</string>
<string name="monzo_plus_manage_action">Manage Monzo Plus</string>
<string name="monzo_plus_title">Monzo Plus</string>

More info ā€˜somewhereā€™ within the app for those with Monzo Plus :monzo::heavy_plus_sign:

<string name="permission_ghost_login_label">Ghost Login</string>
<string name="permission_ghost_login_name">co.uk.getmondo.GHOST_LOGIN</string>

<string name="send_money_ghost_unavailable">Stop right now</string>
<string name="send_money_ghost_unavailable_description">Hey you, sending money is disabled. Gotta slow down baby, in the ghost app.</string>

Removed.
Monzo have contacted the Ghostbusters :ghost: and ensured that there will be no more spirits logging into your lovely Monzo account :rofl:

<string name="pot_charity_donation_toggle_desc">Donate this Pot to charity every month</string>

<string name="pot_donate_to_charity_description">"Weā€™ll donate your Pot balance to your chosen charity overnight on the last day of every month.

Weā€™ll remind you before each payment and you can toggle off donations at any time before midnight on the last day of the month. 

%s"</string>

New Charity Pot description :blush:

<string name="target_remaining_percent">%1$d%% left of %2$s budget</string>
<string name="target_remaining_to_spend">%s left to spend</string>

Some new timings on budgets, perhaps? Iā€™m not sure yet :innocent:

<string name="your_monzo_subtitle">Discover your next steps to becoming a Monzo pro. Complete tasks to unlock new ones and earn badges.</string>

Monzo Pro :sunglasses: Badges to unlock :stuck_out_tongue:

Deep Links:

<string name="deep_link_custom_icons">custom_app_icon</string>
<string name="deep_link_pots">pots</string>

monzo://custom_app_icon
monzo://pots

Assets:

New! :tada:
(Separate post :eyes::tada:)

Feature Flags:

After a long hiatusā€¦ Theyā€™re back! :tada: The, only mildly, painful task of wiping my phone & setting everything back up has been worthwhile :sunglasses: I can now do many things I couldnā€™t before :grin: (Iā€™m rooted again)

<boolean name="business_account_cass" value="false" />

Business CASS :eyes:

Thereā€™s another post to followā€¦ Stay tuned :wink:

6 Likes