Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog 🕵

Don’t know if it’s for everyone on this version but I’ve just got the option to view my card numbers.

2 Likes

Can confirm that I see it too :open_mouth:

3 Likes

This certainly seems to be the case :smiley: I’ve got it too :tada:

Nothing I saw in the .1 patch pointed towards the card number button - I think that’s just a coincidence :wink: But what an awesome coincidence it is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m not on the beta but do have the see card number option; I’m guessing that it’s just been added as a feature for all users? :grinning:

Interesting. Thanks for letting us know about that. Rules out the theory that this is for beta users…

1 Like

Just bringing to everyones attention a feature of this that was highlighted by @Kumnaa in another topic:

2 Likes

That reminds me, I should remove that from my clipboard :joy: wish want to accidently 5355123412341234 paste it :scream:

1 Like

Pushed to everyone as per their tweet:

4 Likes

Speaking of which :smirk:

5 Likes

Actually growing so impatient for the new Payments and Accounts screen.

Especially that payments screen at the moment is doing my nut in with the clutter :laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

The new beta .1 turned my fingerprint login off again! That’s four in a row now

Also got my first ever crash today. Sent it through via Google

However the card number change is working in a very slick way. Win some, lose some

1 Like

Mine stayed on this time :raised_hands:

1 Like

Not sure if you’ve posted this before, so my apologies; but what phone are you using?

1 Like

Moto G6 Plus on Android 8.0.0 near stock

I am just recently getting fingerprints turned off too. Never used to be a problem, has been for the last handful of betas.
Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 (for my sins), Android 8.0.0

1 Like

Im getting a very strange error when i try to view my card number via the app…
Screenshot_20190215-143154

1 Like

You might need to reinstall the app.

2 Likes

Yeah sorry should have googled the issue first - saw another post advising re-installing and this has fixed the issue

1 Like

Why is the Card number only encrypted via RSA?!

I am no crypto expert, so maybe you can explain your exasperation please

By my limited understanding, RSA is a bit slow, but there have been no exploits or collisions that were not down to implementation mistakes