Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog 🕵

This seems to fix my graph again :wink:

My graph has gone back to predicting I’ll run out of money when i won’t

1 Like

Pulse has gone haywire and I’m sure my balance is showing an incorrect figure too.

Screenshot_20180916-130338_Monzo

Have you updated to 2.15.1?

I’m on 2.15 with no updates available. The Play Store listing states 2.14. I guess they pulled both v2.15 & 2.15.1

Here’s a download for the latest update :slight_smile:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/monzo/monzo-bank/monzo-bank-2-15-1-release/monzo-bank-2-15-1-android-apk-download/

At your own risk, etc. :innocent:

Version 2.16.0 :grin::grin:

Screenshot_20180919-183255

:hot_coral_heart: :hot_coral_heart: :hot_coral_heart:

Bill Splitting has been added to Android! :grin: Looks very clean (though I can’t share much without blurring out 90% of it :smirk:) Download the update and see for yourself :wink:

There’s a sweet new "Manage Card " tab (@emmag, maybe it would be more personal if it was “Manage your card”? :see_no_evil:)

All looks really awesome! Been excited for this v2.0 of bill splitting for ages :heart_eyes:

Screenshot_20180919-183439Screenshot_20180919-183735

And here’s the APK Mirror link:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/monzo/monzo-bank/monzo-bank-2-16-0-release/monzo-bank-2-16-0-android-apk-download/

6 Likes

Finally!!! :tada::tada::tada:

I still don’t understand why they can’t treat both platforms equally, Android users are always left behind and it’s so frustrating. Everyone should get the same features at the same time instead of being penalised for our choice of preferred OS.

Anyway rant over, I don’t have the ‘Need a new card’ section at the top of my manage card page? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

My personal account seems to have a flag on it so it has “Active your card” instead; are you in the same position?

I believe this was fixed for some users in the back-end earlier including on my JA.

My joint account looks like the screenshot above but not my personal account :thinking:

Usually it’s because it’s easier to code an iOS app than an Android one, but I think for Bill Splitting it was because all the Android developers took their holidays at the same time.

2 Likes

I saw that reply but that was ages ago. I’d still argue that they should then have waited and released the feature to all at the same time.

Regardless there are still numerous things that IOS have that Android doesn’t. It was only the other day that another one of these was highlighted by someone in a different topic. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Completely agree with this - I also dream of True Parity Day

Is it normal that bill splitting doesn’t work for direct debits? All of my split bills are those :sob:

I think it’s only for card transactions at the moment

Ah, :frowning:️. Is that the same for iOS?

Yeah

They didn’t release anything yet. It is all in Monzo Labs which is still under development. I think as long as it comes out of labs and becomes available for general use on both platforms with same features at the same time, that is feature parity enough for me.

How do I get rid of this in Summary? I realise swiping left or right gets rid of it but it keeps appearing everytime I revisit the app.

Screenshot_20180923-143338

As a side note, it’s quite possibly one of the blandest notifications I’ve seen. I assume it appeared because:

• I don’t have an overdraft
  • Summary thought I was going to run out of money. It was wrong (I was moving money around and into savings etc). I excluded the transactions that borked it but my rings green and it’s still here - refusing to die.

Is that intended?

I do feel like it could be a bit smarter and could do with a bit of information why it’s offered, why you might find it suitable and things to consider.

1 Like

Version 2.17.0 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: a Wednesday release :tada::tada:

Changelog: (grr… Google changed the playstore design!!)

Screenshot_20180926-191541

Apk mirror link: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/monzo/monzo-bank/monzo-bank-2-17-0-release/monzo-bank-2-17-0-android-apk-download/

2 Likes