Monzo Debit Card Payments Support Force - Sign up here

The prepaid card works on London Midland site, have used a couple of times

2 Likes

Thank you Malcolm,

No problem Jolin!

If anyone has any issues with Monzo CA on the TOC’s sites as mentioned above then please let me know.

1 Like

Cross Country :wink:

And S&B ticket machines crash and reboot when presented with a contacless Monzo CA card

Not that one!!!
Any Go-Ahead TOC.

Is this ALL S&B’s or just a specific TOC? Is it Contactless or Chip?

With S&B’s the relevant TOC will need to fault it directly but if it affects Southeastern I can pass this internally :grinning:

ALL S&Bs - multiple people have reported the issue with different TOCs on S&B machines.

Contactless.

1 Like

Thanks Hugh. If anyone experiences this on a Southeastern machine let me know the machine and time/date as logs would be needed to be able to pass this on for fault.

If I get a chance I’ll just go buy a cheap ticket on the network somewhere to test it.

3 Likes

wow thanks for the update, hopefully we’ll see a solution by the time current accounts roll out.

I’ve just successfully added funds to my national lottery account…am I the first???3997D352-FB85-4E44-8E91-66C9B1DF5EE7

8 Likes

Hi @jrmurray86! I moved your post here because few people had been battling with TNL in this thread, so it’s worth keeping it in one place. Indeed, you are the first to report it working :tada: :clap: ! I checked, it worked for me too. TNL now works with DD and debit card, yay! :smiley:

1 Like

Whooo! I’ve never been a first :joy:

Let’s hope my luck continues to me winning the actual lottery :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Sorry to upset you then but you were beaten.

@anon4562461 Nope, I don’t think he was. Direct Debit was available much sooner, we had problems with regular top-ups by card because the card was not recognised - that’s what @jrmurray86 reported. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m going to agree to disagree.

EDIT: I’m wrong, two different things entirely. One part was sorted, then a while later the other bit. So @jrmurray86 wins a prize and an apology from me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yippee, added my debit card to my National Lottery account today (not sure why this excites me, but it does!)

And my Direct Debit too :+1:

Not with a time of 6:31pm your aren’t - mine went through on Tuesday 31st October at 17:08 on the Monzo current account via debit card. Sorry!

lottery

1 Like

Mean :joy:…I said I was never first at anything so I guess this makes sense

Okay, maybe just take “first to report it’s working” badge then! :smiley:

3 Likes

This still isn’t supported! Tried to add it as a payment today and failed.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.