Money Saving Expert Martin Lewis urges customers to ditch Santander 123 bank account

Modified the title so it’s more clear what the topic is about

1 Like

I used the title of the article and it has been fine all day :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Whatever

Just lots of comments saying they thought it meant the Monzo bank account. Ultimately it’s to make it clear :man_shrugging:

If they would just implement Touch ID in the iOS version, it would be a start.

Actually, Santander is worse. On YB it’s a popup which opens almost instantaneously, and it’s kind of more obvious. It’s annoying, but I can live with it.

With Santander you click “log out”, then navigate to an extra page (with a fairly slow page load for that matter) and you think “Navigation done. I’m logged out.” But you are not. You need to click log out on that page that just loaded.

I can’t remember how often I’ve closed that tab (especially given the fact that it takes about 5 seconds to load) to then remember “Oh, crap, I’m actually not logged out yet”, then re-open the tab and properly log out. It’s such a glaring issue that I cannot believe someone actually thought that was a good idea.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.