Mondo messages in IOS 10 to send cash

@terryharman as you probably seen in IOS 10 you can have an api to send messages and app extensions. Would it be possible to send ios to ios cash via any messaging app? That is without opening the app and just doing touch ID

I’m not actually a developer however I did watch the conference. It sounds like something Mondo could
Implement and would be a nice feature to have :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a great idea, I think even in the main keynote they did show how would that work with Square cash :heart:

You’d like to know that our very @andys and @jgarnham are attending the WWDC. I’m sure they’ll come back full of ideas to try all the new shiny stuff and build meaningful new features :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I trust that they’ll be attending session 704 then? :wink:

Love the Mondo Widget :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m happy that thanks to following the platform conventions it all kind of works out of the box. We just need to tweak the colour palette to make it light and we’re good to go :slight_smile:

Mondo gets top spot for me. :+1:

I also like the fact developers can make message backgrounds. So wouldn’t it be cool to have raining money for birthday or even payday!

Also for non ios devices that you send messages to we can use payM with mobile numbers. Just in case @terryharman was thinking of this