Meet the next generation: Monzo for Under 16s šŸŽ‰

Not working for meā€¦ kicked out after accepting TCsā€¦ Iā€™m on TestFlight versionā€¦

1 Like

Worked for me too!

1 Like

Weā€™re in. Thanks!

Got all excited and signed up with my daughterā€™s email address rather than my sonā€™s I donā€™t seem to have the ability to change it?

When I try to sign up, then tap Agree, it just exits. Iā€™m on Android.

EDIT: I see the workaround from @davidwalton. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! It worked when I followed these steps

1 Like

doesnā€™t work for me as well, the latest version of Android :roll_eyes:

Iā€™m on iOS with version 5.86.0 of the app, Iā€™m also just getting pushed back to the Home Screen following T&C acceptanceā€¦

Thanks! :pray: Sorted

We are in too! Signed up at the summit of Catbells in the Lake District :mountain:

16 Likes

Getting same issue as other people mentioned - click legal terms and conditions and the taken back to Home Screen.

IOS - App Version 5.86.0

Check this post:

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm how if at all this works with joint accounts? Iā€™ve been invited to participate but myself and my wife generally donā€™t use personal accounts instead use a joint account for full visibility and payments. Is this for personal account linkage only? I know joint accounts are generally unloved by Monzo and miss out on tiers and other benefits that personal accounts can benefit from. Having both parents able to see and top up via linkage to a joint account would be the only workable option for us

2 Likes

It does not (yet, apparently).

2 Likes

ā€¦ and from what Monzo employees have posted in the thread, a ā€˜co-parentā€™ approach seems to be planned which wonā€™t be available just to Joint account owners.

I interpret this to mean the ā€˜co-parentā€™ approach will span 2x Personal accounts, rather than a single Joint account. I can see why this is preferred though, where parents have split, etc.

5 Likes

In what way?

To me they all look organised and clearly differentiated.

2 Likes

Those account donā€™t NEED to be in that section. You can move them.to the Accounts widget at the bottom.

2 Likes

You can (if you want to) drag them into the other accounts section which is further down the page

3 Likes

Beat me to it :rofl:

1 Like

As @glenmcfar and @Andyg68uk said, it can be moved - but, it should be moved from the start. Your childā€™s account should not be on the same level as yours, instead, it should be on the bottom in the other category. Not sure why Monzo hasnā€™t done this from the get go.

1 Like