Meet the Monzo Vulnerable Customers Team!

(Tristan Thomas) #1

For #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek, we’re doing a series of blog posts about why we care about mental health at Monzo, and what we’re doing to support our staff and customers.

Today we’re focussing on our Vulnerable Customers team, who look after our customers in need. Here’s a blog post explaining what they do -

They’re also taking over our Twitter today and doing our Community Q&A this week.

Get involved!

Monzo Staff Weekly Q&A - Chris MacLean (Customer Operations)!

This is one of my favourite areas of finance :raised_hands:

(Simon collins) #4

Hi,
I am very interested in your Vulnerable Customer Team, I am currently a Complaints Investigator with Santander. I arrived in that position after 15 years working in the substance misuse field helping to rebuild clients lives through and after addiction. I was inspired to reach out after reading the background info of your current team. Where do Monzo advertise ?

Hi :wave:

Did you mean advertise staff vacancies?

(Simon collins) #6

yes i did, thanks for the link

(Richard) #7

I absolutely love the idea of this team, and personally, as someone who could easily fall into the category that might need their assistance, I can say that they will be invaluable to customers that find money worries extremely worrying and stressful!

Just another reason I’m telling everyone I know about Monzo as much as I can.