Manage Tabs Upgrades

Once you move an amount from your main account to a pot, you can’t spend it (without moving it back) - so Left-to-spend at this stage shows only what you have left-to-spend in your main account, minus any other upcoming committed spending that is taken from your main account.

Which is correct - if you move an amount to a Bills pot, or to a pot linked to a VC for the sole purpose of paying bills, then you’ve ringfenced the bill payments and can relax and spend what is left in the main account without any worries of bills not being accounted for.

2 Likes

David ,

Thanks for the reply

I will see what happens when the first payments are taken from the card attached to the pot.

I am trying to avoid the “schedule payment” screen showing doubles of the subscriptions when they are now taken from the pot assigned for payment.

2 Likes

Just noticed that I have the new Manage tab this morning - looks great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s bloody awful.

The two different tabs, feed and manage don’t seem to persist. One day I can be in my main pot and it’s on feed, then it seems to be on manage.

The new way of showing what’s due to come from a pot is just adding another tap. I could select my bills pot and all the scheduled payments were listed below.

Now I have to tap on ‘Upcoming’ to see them.

Extra effort for no reason.

Not sure if I’d just missed this previously but this is a very nice touch on pots with payments coming out.

Clicking that ‘+’ button takes you to the add money page with the appropriate amount pre-filled. All very smooth.

5 Likes

Yeah, I like this implementation too.

2 Likes

Yh, my only issue with this is an old one where any direct debits that showing in your account which are x days away and more or less than Monzo think don’t affect that number, if they could amend that then it would be perfect

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.