Linking the Monzo Current Account to Quickbooks

That’s great Hugh, thanks for the info! I’ll make contact with Quickbooks see if that leads anywhere! Thanks again

2 Likes

Just on this, is their any other apps like QuickBooks that can integrate Monzo, I have just signed up for QB and was equally frustrated when Monzo didn’t appear.

1 Like

As @HughWells has pointed out earlier the API is there and it’s just up to other companies to use it?

Me too …CSV is not that hard… but linked account would be really cool

1 Like

Update on contacting QB: sent a direct email and used their support contact form on their website but got no replies.

Maybe someone at monzo could reach out? :pray:t2:

I got a reply (2 in fact)… They basically said that they’ll only do it based on high demand… they did say to keep requesting the link… So, let’s keep requesting…

1 Like

That’s good to know. Just about every time I log in I request it but was never sure if it counted up the requests or ignored everyone one after my initial request.

Yes… I wonder the same… I do it every now and then just in case. I guess if we all ask… we may see some action.
:crossed_fingers:

Well you can’t at the moment. I assumed that I would be able to do that and OUCH, having made the transfer from my old banker to Monzo I find it is not possible - someone please help

It seems QuickBooks and Monzo are integrated now. I managed to connect and sync in a moment via the QB Self employed app.

I have been speaking to QuickBooks who explained that Monzo Personal is now integrated with QB self-employed through the Open Banking system.

Monzo could do a better job of promoting this integration I think.

1 Like

Hi, does this work with a personal account or do you need a business account?

I cant find the option to connect to accounting system?

Hi, I can’t find the link to connect to accounting system? It it only in business banking?

You create the connection from the QuickBooks Self Employed App or website.

Thanks. I tried to do add an account in Quickbooks for monzo it said I needed to do create the link from the monzo app first.

the help in monzo says that there is a option to create a link with accounting software from the home tab in the monzo app. It’s not showing for me though. I have a personal account. Maybe it only works for a business account?

Louise Grant
CotswoldSki Club

Definitely worked for me with my personal account in the past. I’m sure I went through QB and that took me to Monzo and asked which account I would like to connect etc. Does the same now for me on Android.

Thanks Simon. I get this message from QuickBooks

And still no luck? Try on your phone, then when you tap continue it will open the Monzo app to confirm the connection?

Finally got it to connect from QuickBooks then accept on the Monzo app. Thanks for your help. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.