JAJA Discussion

Precisely.

However, as its providing a credit card, there is no risk to using it. As your funds are not at risk.

3 Likes

Anyone have any idea what’s happening with Jaja?
It’s starting to feel like Glint all over again

My Jaja credit card is still working fine. Used it earlier today.

I can confirm the same ↑

I spoke with Jaja today about the delay to the onboarding of new beta testers. In a nutshell, they have had to delay to allow them to work through a number of issues, including all of the feedback received so far from current beta testers. There are also a number of things being worked on behind the scenes, such as various third party integrations.

They want to ensure that the onboarding process and the Jaja experience is top notch rather than launch something that isn’t quite ready. They reiterated their commitment to allowing every waitlist user to sign up and have proper early access and a chance to feed back before the public launch.

With regards to the lack of communication, they felt that contacting waitlist users to say, “no news as yet”, would likely have a negative impact. Obviously from reading some of the comments on various forums, the lack of comms has itself created some negativity. In that respect, they’re in a bit of a no-win situation.

Personally, I think they’re right to delay the rollout if required in order to ensure the best possible experience for the next batch of waitlist users. No point releasing something when they’ve already had lots of feedback as they’re likely to get a lot of the same comments again.

10 Likes

Hi @danmullen thanks a million for the update! I appreciate it a lot. You have no obligation to us, and it’s pure kindness to bother acting as a go-between.

I’m afraid I can’t agree, though, that they are in a no-win stiuation. A message to the investors on Seedrs or in a forum like this one saying there’s been a modest delay costs five minutes of time and really repays itself in goodwill. It’s not as though @Kyrre doesn’t know this place exists.

It’s also the case that you are telling us far more than anyone else who emails them seems to find out.

Nobody’s complaining about a delayed rollout, as far as I can tell. But their comms isn’t up to scratch, in fact it’s a very poor show indeed.

7 Likes

An update like this from JaJa would go a long way

Fair enough if they’re having issues, just tell us!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome @Joely. Personally, I agree that better comms would probably have been appreciated by those patiently waiting to be onboarded.

They did acknowledge that they are aware of the various forums such as this one where the product is being discussed.

Would prefer a more complete product to be honest, and it would be nice if they could implement Google Pay support from the start too. It moved from their March release section to future goals a few months ago.

HI @dylzan Can you let us know where this detail is to be found?

We’re really sorry forums have been left a little unattended recently – please rest assured it bears no resemblance to our customer service :pray:

I posted an update here: https://jaja.co.uk/all-stories/pioneer-update/

We’re working hard to ensure everyone gets invited. The high-touch approach is something we value and will continue. Thanks for your patience and support!

Kyrre

8 Likes

I’ve been waiting AGES for beta testing, within the first 500 people and yet they’ve not said a word. Their social media isnt too good either. They have short bursts of constant posting and then nothing…

Hi Kyrre, you say in your post that you’ll resume onboarding in batches… Do you know when that will be?

October 2018

Oh dear, oh dear :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

They’ve removed the release dates off their site now

I do like the app. Last week I bought some train tickets in Copenhagen, was able to copy the card number easily between apps to buy the tickets.

1 Like

Any issues you’ve experienced that might account for the delay in the rollout?

I’ve had no issues with Jaja at all. The only slight complaint I could say is the initial Amazon blocking.

I got an American Express card recently alongside Jaja and I refer Jaja.

Weird, I saw an Ad for Tymit, read more into it and came across Jaja :yum:

Joined the waiting list, currently at 8,860 people today.
Here’s my link for anyone interested (hope this is okay to post here):

Interested to see where this goes.

what is it you prefer about jaja over Amex? Does Jaja offer any budgeting type capability?

1 Like