iPhone Discussion

That’s okay. It gets deducted from your iPhone purchase. You’ll receive a refund to the payment method you used to buy the new device.

4 Likes

Even if it’s 24 months 0% for Barclays again?

Yes, exactly that.

1 Like

They apply (-£x) to your Barclays loan and reduce the monthly payments by (-£x/24).

4 Likes

Good to know!

I’ll see how competitive they are when they update the pricing.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll be interested to see what my £495 changes to! Hopefully still over £400.

1 Like

According to the Mail the website has CRASHED :man_facepalming:t2:

Almost as bad as those sensationalist headlines every year saying “WhatsApp to stop working on millions of phones TODAY” and it’s devices from 7 years ago that you’d be struggling to still use anyway. Gotta love the clickbait.

6 Likes

Or the Famous: WhatsApp doesn’t want you to know about THIS SECRET FEATURE only in WhatsApp GOLD!

1 Like

“Buy these devices or you’ll die” is the message I’m getting.

1 Like

Tim Apple wearing the new AW Ultra :eyes:

Definitely getting the ‘help you’ vibes too.

We chip, same battery life. Meh.

I don’t even need to know about Ultra, and I’ve already decided to buy it

1 Like

It now doesn’t get removed from your wrist without cutting your hand off - hope you enjoy :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you, I’ve decided to aim for a half marathon and a 100 mile bike ride next year, and I can’t get the battery life out of a my Series 8 with music playing

3 Likes

Big fan of the environmental piece they did

2 Likes

I really like the comedic element to this also.

A lot of times anything to do with the environment just gets lost, humour definitely helped.

2 Likes

Trying to make it less preachy, and less woke, and just “hey, we should stick to what we said”. Really well done.

I’m the opposite. Stick it into an annual report and don’t try to have a forced comedic enviro-circlejerk

2 Likes

It’s all because there aren’t that many great features that they can talk about - so they focus on the environment, etc. Was similar to when they ditched the plug from the box, taking up less space, and weight in shipping etc. etc.