Screenshot 2020-07-16 at 16.39.06

1 Like

Which UK Banks and credit cards can I aggregate in my account

I liked it for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think the internet is for you.

I’m 40 so I don’t think it’s an age thing

1 Like

Has Monzo ever said what age their average customer is?

I saw something last year that said 33 (I think)

1 Like

6 Likes

@albertmonzo - there’s a lot of points being made in this thread about other FinTechs who “sell the [aggregate] data” and that is how they make money.

Implying that Monzo do not specifically sell data - but Monzo are not explicitly saying this.

I think it would go a long way to transparency for Monzo to state this openly, or include it in t’s and c’s; given the feeling of this message is; “When you buy our premium account, your data won’t be sold like others”.

3 Likes

Okay, poking around for a bit I have two annoyances:

The Getting Started cards won’t go away. I got the message loud and clear about boosted roundups but I don’t want to partake. I’d like an option to dismiss the big card encouraging me to do so

My Barclaycard is showing as ‘Barclays’ and I don’t know if this is intended or an issue

1 Like

Signed up this morning. Great work, really like the direction and overall theme. As many of echoed in this thread, looking forward to seeing how you approach this for joint accounts too.

One small bit of feedback: It would be great to have the ability to hide categories that I’m no longer using. I’ve recreated some of the standard categories so they’re all using the gradients! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi Albert i think ive asked this now 3 times in this thread and its fell on deaf ears each time.

I dont have a problem paying to see other accounts but only if it shows ALL my main accounts otherwise its pretty pointless for me personally.

What is the plan or is there a plan to add additional banks to the current list?

They’ve said that they’ll look into that and will see how they can make the area better :slight_smile: (something like that anyway :smiley: )

Edit: Found it

1 Like

This was already possible with IFTTT integration, I don’t know why they are marketing it as a new paid feature?

How do I look at the new round up options?

Everything else on the plus list takes me to an info page but that option does nothing

It does say ‘when we add more we will let you know’ under the bank list

If you click edit on your pot it gives you new options :slight_smile:

1 Like

Theyd be better off with a :soon: then because thats no good to anyone :laughing:

Oooh so it does

I blame my headache that I didn’t think of that :see_no_evil:

Thank you :pray: