Introducing our new neon cards! 👀

Most of the green photos look off to me. Pink and yellow all seem fine tho. Haven’t seen mine yet so can’t comment

1 Like

You can see the issue with the green cards in many of the photos people have shared here and on Twitter.

Haven’t seen a single printing flaw with the pink and yellow cards yet. There’s the odd chip issue but most look perfect. The green ones look awful in comparison.

2 Likes

Feel really bad for #TeamGreen

Edit: pinned again? What’s happening :eyes:

3 Likes

Just me making sure I don’t miss any of these sweet photos :camera_flash:

5 Likes

I have red/green visual impairment and the Monzo logo on the green card is absolutely making my eyes hurt.

Sorry (that my postie managed) to disappoint :frowning_face:

Fine… here’s mine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As mentioned previously the glue on the envelope delayed me getting my hands on it. My god was that a lot of super strong glue :rofl: Did you do it on purpose to us on here :wink:

3 Likes

All these photos today are making me question my allegiance to #TeamYello. Not much I can do now though!

Don’t you like the yellow? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Here’s the Monzo logo on my :sunshine: I thought the same as you about the printing

4 Likes

Mine is a little like that but isn’t that how they make it have the neon glow under UV?

1 Like

Disco looking super sharp. Happy with my choice!

2 Likes

I haven’t received mine yet but the photos of :disco: are :ok_hand:

Neon Pink looking :fire:!

Flex doesn’t match though!

I chose to stick with coral but didn’t get any extras!

DO IT ASAP :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Now people mention it, the pink Monzo logo on my green card looks blurry, I guess is how I’d describe it?

1 Like

i must admit i have not micro analaysed my green card but im quite happy with it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just ordered my :sunshine: card can’t wait for it to arrive.

Thanks to @AlanDoe for sorting it.

4 Likes