Introducing our new neon cards! πŸ‘€

I’ve not got a Martinez shirt :thinking::joy:

1 Like

Just still waiting for mine hope soon.

3 Likes

And it was all Yello!

3 Likes

They actually arrived insanely quick. Even the ordering process felt at ease. Just had to tap on the notification make the choice and confirm my details then it was swiftly on its way.

Going to be using mine later when I go out for pizza to treat the family at a new restaurant that’s opened up around the corner

1 Like

You better make sure you only get yellow things on that pizza :eyes:

Pineapple, cheese & sweetcorn pizza for you!

3 Likes

Is it just me or does the printing seem off with the Monzo and MasterCard logos on some of these green cards?

2 Likes

No Yellow for me. Since they moved the main sorting office to Warrington most deliveries in Crewe seem to take a day longer.

Probably Monday now.

:angry::angry::angry:

1 Like

It’s here! :sunshine:

2 Likes

Or tomorrow? :eyes:

My postie either died or got lost. There was a point earlier this year when we only had one delivery a week; that improved a bit but seems to be crap again as cases are going up

1 Like

Ever since we got drones it seems like our service improved ten fold and no longer takes the typical extra day. Things don’t get indefinitely stuck in Inverness anymore and disappear.

Although it did take over a month for my mom’s replacement card to arrive from Monzo. They didn’t show up until a third was requested and all three turned up the same day last week. But that’s the only issue in a while with Royal Mail.

So bright :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Do people have access to all the new app icons or only the one of the colour that you ordered?

1 Like

No new app icons yet.

2 Likes

Ah, I thought it was here already.

Yup, my green just came, I’d say the printing is pretty terrible. I’m not activating it if I can help it

2 Likes

Terrible in what way?

1 Like

My pink card is on the way and will arrive next week :face_holding_back_tears::sparkling_heart: had to pay Β£30 for overseas delivery but the opportunity was too good to miss

Also apparently someone on the social team has favourites :eyes::green_heart:

May I suggest Kelly Green, Electric Blue, and Zesty Orange for next year? :sparkles:

4 Likes

Darker thick line round the top and right sides of the Monzo logo, Looks like printer calibration issues to me. Overall it just feels pretty crappy quality and the print of the green just feels/looks off too.

:frowning: Don’t like to be the only negative one around here but my greens disappointing, My plus card is 10x better quality

The pics of some people’s yellow and pink ones on here look great so maybe it’s just the green(or my green)

2 Likes

Weird. :frowning_face: I wonder if a few people could answer whether their green card has poor print quality too……

Are you pleased with the print quality of your card?
  • Pink - Yes
  • Pink - No
  • Green - Yes
  • Green - No
  • Yellow - Yes
  • Yellow - No

0 voters

1 Like