I'm back! 👋

Hey all! Sorry I didn’t give any notice - I took last week off for compassionate leave, due to having to attend a funeral :pensive:

But I’m back at work today so wanted to say hi and that I’ll be catching up on the various DMs and mentions from the last week when I get a chance (catching up on Slack feels like an impossible task)

So, how is everyone doing? Did you all have a good weekend? Are we still feeling summer-y or are we getting ramped up for the autumn (or fall, if you’re from the other side of the pond :wink:)

By the looks of it, Autumn is officially going to start on 5th September. Because it’s PSL season at Starbucks :joy: :coffee:

16 Likes

Welcome Back! :wave:

Sorry to hear of the unfortunate news, but good to see you around again! :grimacing:

Everyone’s good, just going crazy about Monzo Plus changes & Strong Customer Authentication changes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have fun catching up. :+1:

9 Likes

At this point that feels like an understatement :rofl:

4 Likes

Welcome back as well - condolences for your loss :pensive:

4 Likes

Never anything to apologise for, been in that position myself fairly recently, but glad to have you back around

10 Likes

Welcome back

To celebrate here is a gif of Prince suddenly realising he has a Pumpkin Spice Latte in his cup and being suitably impressed

5 Likes

I can confirm that they have good Pumpkin Spice Lattes in Minneapolis :raised_hands: :joy:

I actually had my regular order (soy vanilla latte) from Prince’s local coffee spot, which is Caribou Coffee in Chanhassen, just down the road from his studio complex Paisley Park. It was excellent :+1:

2 Likes