I'd love to know the numbers of the USA waiting list

Does anyone know if the USA waiting list numbers are published anywhere or can anyone at Monzo HQ share them?

1 Like

8122 according to an Investor email I just received.

4 Likes

Currently 8122 signups on the waitlist :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, I just read the same thing! Good work on keeping us updated Monzo!

Plus over half a million new customers in Q2! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

What cities are in the lead? I’m wondering where the in person events will be first

1 Like

We’ll have more details on this very soon Rob! There’s some places that we knew would generate demand already which will likely be first - the tech hub places like SF for one, but we’re still figuring out the exact plan :grinning:

4 Likes

I read N26 managed to stoke the interest by having a 100,000 wait list. Comparing it, Monzo needs to drum their US launch up more and widely.

I suppose the large numbers on n26’s waiting list maybe due to the fact it was supposed to launch last year and the waiting list has been open for over 18 months

7 Likes

N26 had a decent waitlist in the UK after some expensive ad campaigns.

IMO the product they launched with was nowhere near expectations they set.

5 Likes

The more I read about Monzo bank features, the more I realize how N26 falls short. Wondering how N26 seems to be more popular!!!

It’s very carefully worded. The release from N26 says 100k strong waiting list but doesn’t say they are all from the US.

2 Likes

Also a waitlist is just that

See how they get on with emailing people 18 months on :wink:

2 Likes

Can we have an update on the USA numbers please :earth_africa:

2 Likes

20,000 on the waitlist I think they announced at Future of Monzo.

3 Likes

:+1:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.