How cashback works

Thanks!

I’m planning to order hostels through this site, but don’t really get how this works. Any help?

Thanks

Does this mean that linked cashback is in the works for Monzo? Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Looks like you get 42% cashback on whatever the deposit amount you pay to the Hostel is, rather than the entire amount you pay them for the stay. But that cashback may not actually be paid until after the stay.

1 Like

Soooo, I’ve gotta ask… since we’re talking about Cashback…

Where we at with that? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

TopCashback has been fantastic for me - over £1000 just this year from insurances, holidays, hotels etc… so much stuff you are going to buy anyway and it comes with free cashback… also topcashback does a browser extension that you can add in which when you go to a website - pops up to remind you that you could be earning cashback which is great for when you forget! Referral link below in case anyone is thinking of signing up…

TopCashback - referral link

1 Like

Six retailers with curve metal card and I earn a lot cause I use Tesco a lot aswell as using the travel insurance

I made a short video in an attempt to explain how Quidco works for anyone that is yet to get started / is unclear:

Hope it helps!

I reckon you could cram a few more referral links in there.

Um the Wordpress admin bar is visible, I can’t access without logging in but it certainly shouldn’t do that.

1 Like

Agreed, I’m primarily a WordPress Developer and never actually seen that happen.

@ptebbs If it’s your site, I’d look into it asap

2 Likes

Thanks for flagging! Really appreciate it- looking into how this could happen now.