Grand Theft Auto Trilogy, The Definitive Edition - Worst launch ever

And some of us don’t have friends :smiling_face_with_tear:

I remember those days, I hated them. It got better later, and then greed made it worse than even the early days because instead of tanks you now have flying rocket-equipped motorbikes.

1 Like

FiveM on PC is great - not the full GTAO experience, but close to it, you get a trainer and you can spawn any car you like + extra cars not in GTAO like the Reliant Robin or something

Sorry to bump this again but where can i find this for £8 please :pray:

Seems like not an easy thing to answer for me. I already had GTA V for the PS4 and had to go to the store page on my console and navigate the three dot menu to find it.

Googling and navigating on my phone now isn’t proving to be easy, the official page I found says ‘Coming 15th’ when I click buy now :grimacing:

1 Like

is it not one of the free games in ps+ or the other subscription one

GTA V online is free on PS Plus for 3 month. The collection i can only find for £55 :sob:

1 Like

£12.50 on Xbox!

Still seems like a rip-off for what you get. 4K60, wow. welcome to 2016 guys! /s

It should be a free upgrade, but this is Rockstar after all

1 Like

Found it! £8.75

Go to GTA V online in your Plus games list. Click into it and next to the wishlist is 3 dots. From here you can pick GTA V.

Odd that it doesnt come up in search. Only the mega expensive remastered collection

4 Likes

ta will have a look at the weekeknd :slight_smile:

I had to do this. Like they are hiding it because of the deal

It is certainly odd. I googled it and couldnt find the answer either, I just luckily found it from clicking around.

I’m enjoying playing it though. It has been a long time :oncoming_police_car:

Nice. I’ve been playing gt7. Will play this at some point. But thought for £8 or so may as well have as an option.

It’s worth it even if you just jump on now and again to go on a rampage in my opinion :t_rex:

1 Like

On another note. Does the ps4 save carry across?

I didnt have a PS4 but i have seen it mentioned that you can migrate your profile. Not sure how though.

I seen someone confirm this on the PlayStation 5 UK Facebook page so I guess so. Something to do with the settings in game if I recall correctly.

Thanks. Googled it. You upload to rockstar then download the other side when you launch the new one.

1 Like

got it for 8.75 well spotted @Ordog thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like