Grand Theft Auto Trilogy, The Definitive Edition - Worst launch ever

Tbh, the game is getting slowly patched up

@andrew_fishy is this real version of Rockstar games?

Yes?

^ That link doesn’t go where it says it does

EDIT: Since deleted so woo-hoo!

Does it not?

1 Like

Nope, it’s some dodgy site. They tweaked it when quoting your post

Ohhh, right. glad I didn’t click it

@andrew_fishy your original link does, but they did something when quoting you. So, I’ve reported the new post as Spammmmm

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping an eye out and helping keep the community safe :heart:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

That post has been “Wasted”.

7 Likes

The “remastered” GTA V is due to land on PS5 soon isn’t it? :thinking:

Yesterday.

GTA Online is a mess because once you port your character over to the new gen game, it gets deleted from the previous gen game - and you can’t play with friends that are still on previous gen consoles.

Oooo. Last time I played it was PS3, so ~10 years ago?

I’ll have a look tonight and will read some reviews to see if it is worth getting to play again. I think I’ve forgotten most of the story etc.

If you’ve worked your way up to a PS5 then it’s only £8 for the remaster at the moment or free if your just online only.

1 Like

The expanded and enhanced version is just the PC version I’m hearing

I skipped the PS4, so I don’t think I can upgrade from the PS3 version can I?

£8 is for the full remastered game, you don’t need to have owned it before. Pretty sure PS3 progress will be lost though :hushed:

Online isn’t worth it. Ridiculous flying vehicles with heat-seeking missiles and week-long grinds to afford anything unless you fancy buying multiple “shark cards” for £50+ a pop. GTA has become the very thing they set out to parody

And of course lots of little kids with mummy’s credit card flying about shooting anyone who tires to just get on with it

1 Like

Ahhh I see, I’ll have a look tonight. I guess it’s only available on the PS store?

Missing the whole PS4 generation I’m well out of the loop with everything :sweat_smile:

Online had just started when I was finishing the story mode on PS3. It was full of hackers then and people roaming around in tanks :laughing:

Yes, public free roam is a nightmare. A bunch of us play in a friends-only session and it’s a whole lot of fun.

1 Like