Get webhooks

New to the Monzo api but trying to retrieve a list of registered webhooks always returns an empty list. The webhooks themselves are working but I can’t edit or delete duplicate ones because I can’t view them. Anyone else notice this problem?

So you can successfully create a webhook for an account, you’re receiving invocations from Monzo to that webhook url but you can’t see it when calling GET on the webhooks resource? I presume you’re receiving a 200 but receiving back an empty array of webhooks? Sound odd.

Try going onto the api playground and make sure you can create/list webhooks for a given account. It’ll at least show whether it’s a monzo issue or an issue with your requests.

https://developers.monzo.com

Must be an issue with the API. I tried the developer playground and it’s the same thing there, I just receive an empty list

Also having this issue, but the webhook is indeed being triggered and has been for years! Do you think there’s a chance this could ever be solved?..

From what I gather, webhooks are per-client. I ran into this exact issue because I had multiple clients set up for different environments, and I’d accidentally registered the webhooks for both environments under the same client. You can also register webhooks using the monzo playground, which itself seems to be a separate client. It may be worth going through all your clients and listing the webhooks for each of them, including in the playground.