Get £2,500 for Referring a Backend Engineer

Know any amazing backend engineers? Send em our way and if we decide to hire them, we’ll give you £2,500 to say thanks!

All the details here:

4 Likes

I know an amazing backend engineer. :wink:

Me. Now send me the $$$ please. :joy:

3 Likes

@anon23935806 I could refer you and do half n half :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I saw this on facebook, starting reading through backend engineer was an ops role, not developer.

I’m a Devops engineer looking for a new role, I was going to refer myself :joy:

Presumably nobody can get the referral fee for referring themselves, so anyone interested in applying DM me and I’ll refer you and pass on to you 90% of any referral fee I earn for your recruitment.

I saw someone offer to go halves, but I think just 10% would be reasonable!

2 Likes

I’ll pass on 95% :wink:

1 Like

Haha. It would be fine, I have two email addresses :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh look this is what I currently do now…

Yes, but not a bank account for the referral fee in a different name to your name as a new employee

Haha I know I can’t refer myself, just attempting to add some humour to a Friday afternoon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Personally I’d be happy to forget the referral fee should they do some Python… sadly Go isn’t my cup of tea.

Goes on to build a bank in Python :joy:

2 Likes

If it were a remote position, and was a front end web role, I would be your man! :laughing:

I have no idea what the difference is between frontend and backend.

Edit: I just Googled it. Strongy advise you turn on “Safe Search” first.

13 Likes

My question would be why did you have Safe Search disabled to begin with? :wink::joy:

2 Likes

Memes.

Sorry. Let’s get back on topic. My bad.

1 Like

Personally I would love to work for you guys, I applied last year but you rejected my application because of my lack of strongly typed programming experience…

I still stand by my belief that I could pick up Go in a fairly short amount of time given the opportunity; it’s not like I know nothing about strongly typed languages. :slight_smile:

If you’re willing to reconsider then I’d love to hear from you.

1 Like

I doubt you’ll get an answer in the forums, but why not give it a shot and apply again, and explain the above in your cover letter?

2 Likes