Freetrade: Free Share Trading

Wow, made it in the nick of time didn’t I!

6 Likes

Freetrade share price for this crowdcube round:

Price per share (“Share Price”) £0.521053

Anyone fancy using my link please https://freetrade.io?kid=P6J2Y

I’ve invested in Freetrade on the back of this comparison. Clearly unlikely they’ll get anywhere near the size of RobinHood which I think benefitted from the the whole Crypto craze but the Freetrade model looks sound and their ability to delivery and measured approach reminds me of the Monzo approach. Clearly their valuation is absurd based on what they have achieved so far but their upside is massive and so I felt happy to take a punt.

3 Likes

I had a look at Freetrade, when you say their valuation is absurd do you mean they are valued too high or too low at the moment?

Clearly unlikely they’ll get anywhere near the size of RobinHood

Implies Andrew believes the valuation is too high.

I suppose it’s hard to judge at the moment. Don’t invest now because I think they are overvalued and kick myself when they hit 500,000,000 mcap or take the plunge?

Hi, sorry I wasn’t clearer. An £18m valuation when they don’t yet have a product launched seems ridiculously high to me. I have invested a lot on the basis of potential alone. I like what I’ve seen but it’s based on heart not head.

1 Like

Imagine if Freetrade reaches Robinhoods valuation of 5.6bn

Would all us investors be rich? :eyes:

5 Likes

If you invested £10 in this round and if the valuation was to be £5bn, your £10 stake will become £2700.

That is another circa x20 if you invested £10 in round 1.

Depends how much you put in, but you would certainly be “richer”!

e.g. put £20k in and you’re a millionaire at £1billion evaluation.

1 Like

I put £150 :eyes::eyes:

So 40k ish? That’ll do me :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

nice, that would make a dent in my overdraft!

3 Likes

Pah imagine

2 Likes

but I don’t see an IPO or sell off for a while, I think they want to stay independent and in control for as long as possible, and I am all for that!

3 Likes

Absolutely :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Hello, I’m new here. How do I get referrals to get onto Freetrade. I’m currently at the bottom of the pile. I only have my link. Please can someone help me.

Thx so much!
A

Welcome Ayesha!

When you open the Freetrade app, you’ll have a button that says ‘bump me up’ under the number that indicates your place in the queue. Tap that, then chose your share option. It’ll generate a referral code, and with every successful referral you’ll move up on the queue, and it doesn’t take much to move up significantly.

community.freetrade.io is also a great place to say hello and find out more.

1 Like

Hey thx so much Chris for quick reply. Im an android user & cant see Freetrade app unless it is called by another name. So do I have to wait?
Sorry for being so thick…
-A

If they are EIS you wouldn’t want them to ipo for 3 years I think, otherwise you pay the tax back. Have I got that right?

1 Like