Freetrade: Free Share Trading

Android app is in the works still

at least 3 years” if that makes a subtle difference

Would’nt it be based on when you sell?

So HODL? :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t know to be honest, never done eis before. But i think you also pay no tax on profits if you hold for 3 years.

(Christopher) #376

@Tasha definitely not thick!

What @saf said though. Sign up to user testing, you’ll be in at the very beginning which is rather exciting. :cowboy_hat_face:

And sorry, I should have asked! I always make the rather basic assumption that everyone has an iPhone! :man_facepalming:t3:

(Ayesha Pal) #377

Thanks Chris & Saf! I just signed up for user testing. Altho otherwise Im still at bottom without referrals. Lets see.
Recently signed up with Revolut but the Customer Services driving me crazy…as Im unable to fund Coinbase from Revolut as they haven’t assigned me Eur IBAN as yet, its been a week.
Not sure if Monza is better than Revolut in this regard.
-A

Hi Ayesha, have you activated your Euro account yet? If not, go to the “more tab”, then click “Profile”, then “Account details” to open the “Account Manager”.

I use Revolut to send Euros to/from Coinbase too.

P.S. Do join us over in the dedicated Freetrade Community too :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Check out our full EIS discussion over on the Freetrade forum :slight_smile:

(Ayesha Pal) #380

Thanks Theo!
I’ve tried to do so previously, but it seems Revolution is facing technical issues bcoz of which it doesn’t let me activate my Euro account. I’ve sent them few emails now, but so far no progress…v frustrating.

Just posted this on the Freetrade forum but I’m interested to know why people would pay for the Alpha service?

Is it the instant trades?

(Vladislav Kozub) #382

I have answered to that one on the Freetrade Community Forum.

If anything else is interested why £10 a month is an excellent deal, have a look.

(brandon skerritt) #383

Hey!! Can anyone sign up to my referral link, please? Much appreciated :grin::grin:

(Vladislav Kozub) #384

Freetrade have finally confirmed a firm rollout date - from the 18th of September 2018 - make sure to sign up if interested :wink:

(Chris Rimell) #385

Done

And here is mine

(Mark Dunne) #387

If anyone fancies bumping me up the list :+1:t2:https://freetrade.io?kid=H21W3

(Andy) #388

Only 23 days until launch. I actually think this will massively disrupt personal investing!

Use my link and I get a queue bump

(Jack) #389

Zero commission investing Freetrade has arrived. Get early access with my link:

May as well throw my link in too :slight_smile: one referral makes a big difference on your position!

How big a difference does it make?

I think you go from the back of the list (around 50,000) to the back of the ‘referals list’ which is about 6,000 I believe.