Flux: The End of Paper Receipts & Loyalty Cards

+1 on Flux integration - a big factor for using Monzo back in the day. :+1:

Was great to see their recent integration with Barclays as well.

4 Likes

Waiting for that Gregg’s support

7 Likes

Is that to suggest that a full-scale integration into Monzo is on its way?

1 Like

We’re discussing it with them and we think it would be cool. No ETA though, but will keep you all informed if that changes!

14 Likes

This would be more than cool.

I think Monzo should do everything they can to facilitate this. This has to be one of the best ideas to come out of the marketplace ecosystem. Also would automate expenses!!

6 Likes

How many points cards I used a whole card wallet with about 12-15 cards in total that’s not all available on the market two for costa coffee and two for boots as they don’t link UK and Ireland like subway and Tesco do but I feel I could reduce what I have to one wallet if loyalty with that retailer was linked to my bank card or an app where all loyalty can be tracked in one place so that you can collect points without your points cards but have the same as you do with the cards individually do and maybe a loyalty cash back scheme too

If you want Flux use Starling

And live in London :cry:

2 Likes

while the chains currently available on Flux have a heavy presence in London, this is not exactly true

And hopefully less so when Costa coffee comes on board (assuming Coke Cola don’t scupper that plans)

2 Likes

As much I hate to say it… it seems starling and revolut are really marching ahead from monzo in alot of aspects now :grimacing:

1 Like

https://www.tryflux.com/

I’ve been hearing good things about Flux and have just seen that Monzo are in ‘Closed Pilot’ to start using Flux.

I think this is a brilliant idea :bulb:

I hate having so many paper receipts around (I usually keep them in a box) so having a place in the app where I can find them quickly and easily will be excellent for me!

Also, the ability to have digital loyalty stamps directly linked to the receipt is another excellent idea.

How far is Monzo to implementing Flux? I got on can’t wait to use it

Have popped your post in to this thread. Not much chat on this for a while now though.

Last response from :monzo:

1 Like

I can see a good potential for earning cashback with flux too.

Love the idea of Flux also… but Flux has a lot of growing to do before it will actually be useful with some nationwide partners.

Very true. I can see this happening quite quickly

I actually dont think they will,

Costa is the only “big” business they seem to have targeted for now and at the minute its a very limited pilot.

They need to target more companies in this ilk, like Gregs, Lush etc.

Noooo… Cafe Nero please!

1 Like

They are already using Yoyo Wallet…

Indeed, the app keeps a record of your recent purchases.

Overall the Caffe Nero app is pretty good.

1 Like