Fancy winning £222 towards your savings goals?

I have one that puts £1 into a pot every time I use my card. Sometimes I dip back into it, sometimes I don’t. But it’s a nice gradual saving that also keeps my account rounded.

I need some new streaming gear so I thought why not enter :man_shrugging:t2: My community have already gotten me over half way there :tada:

2 Likes

@CJ0206 Aw amazing! What you looking to pick up for your rig? :thinking:

what gear :eyes:

Elgato Facecam, and 2 x Key Light Air. I currently don’t have a cam.

I would also like to upgrade to the Wave XLR from my Scarlett 2i2.

I use the Behringer x touch mini to control audio, and use Touch Portal to control most of my stream.

I love touchportal, have it on an iPad to control my stream too.

Lighting wise btw, you’ll get better light from softboxes (also much cheaper), but I appreciate the desk /room space needed for that is quite a lot and they aren’t exactly attractive. Maybe you could use the money saved for an old DSLR for the video? :smiley: (you’ll end up wanting a real camera anyway…).

I love the look of Wave XLRs too but I balked and got a USB mic :smiley:

I hope you win, streaming gear is a worthy cause

Yeah, room is the main issue, and the smart controls are really nice to have. Most of my disposable income is going into savings for a house.

I was very lucky, my community donated funds to get the Scarlett 2i2 Studio Bundle ( Scarlett 2i2, mic, headphones) and Behringer (over a couple of months).

I’m still working out a lot to do with Touch Portal, it’s been amazing, especially now it has sliders. So much cheaper than the Stream Deck. I have a sound board, control for my hue bulbs, and some stream controls set up so far.

The Wave XLR looks brilliant, I especially want it for the native VST plugins rather than having it set up in OBS and again in whatever software you can, you can just set it up on the mic input and use it in any program.

Streaming has been amazing for my mental health, and my community keep coming back and love it as a place to relax. Only part time and small, but an amazing hobby.

1 Like

I feel the same! I stream TTRPGs more than games, but it’s always been a friendly community / activity

1 Like

Today is the last day to take part in this :tada:

£222 towards one of your 2022 goals :money_with_wings:

Out of interest, where did you find a 70 inch tv for £750?

Actually found a 75 inch for £695 :eyes:

Need to do a full review to see how it stands up to scrutiny though :thinking:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.