Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

Not yet.

Will you be adding support for XS Max screen? It seems just blown up atm…

We are working on this. :slight_smile:

Sweet. Appreciate it’s obly been out a week but good to know.

We are going to full release the new version on Tuesday and this will be included. :wink:

1 Like

I signed up to test but missed the email inviting me to the TestFlight app :frowning:

Anyway I can get a new invite? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

You can join our testflight from here: https://testflight.apple.com/join/KSO9dtAn.

2 Likes

Are you going to be using betas in the play store with Android as well?

Yes, we are already testing there. DM me your android email address.

Thanks for sharing! Just joined, looks awesome!!

1 Like

The best is yet to come. We are building the 1st finance app in UK. :wink:

2 Likes

Seems to be a slight issue with the graphs on the accounts tab. When scrolling through them sometimes the graph heads upward but the balance goes down.

Also when swiping right or left on the accounts page the saving tab is skipped.

Other than that loving this rework

On android v1.5.1

1 Like

Thanks for this, we know the graph sometimes acts weirdly, but we are going to fix this.

I can confirm we now have access to Capital One, MBNA, Tesco and Virgin. We are going to start testing these integrations in the groups in 2-3 weeks. :slight_smile:

I use both Virgin and MBNA for credit cards, so would be happy to assist should you need feedback.

2 Likes

I’m so so sorry for you. :pensive:

1 Like

Got it as a backup, MBNA is my primary CC now, but disappointed in that within a few months of being with them, they started chopping helpful features like the online messaging service!

2 Likes

Sorry, you just triggered some bad Virgin memories!

Ouch! Sorry that you had to experience that! :frowning:

1 Like

One of the recent changes in the TestFlight version is the removal of internal transfers (transfers between your own accounts) from the ‘All Transactions’ list (accessed via Feed tab). The stated rationale is to make the list cleaner.

I’m really disappointed by this change. I’ve been using the All transactions list every day or two as a very convenient way of keeping an eye on the transactions across all my accounts. It’s the feature of the app I used most frequently. I want it to actually show all my transactions, not just some of my transactions. It makes the app significantly less convenient for me as I would now need to go into individual accounts (accounts tab) to see records of transfers between my accounts.

Just curious if others see this as a positive or negative change?

1 Like

When I go in to see all transactions the transactions categorised as excluded are not showing. Can this be changed so that there is at least the option to show excluded transactions in the all transactions list?

1 Like