Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

Just sent u it

Have you thought about adding categories for loans etc?

We are adding custom categories, exporting, splitting/renaming of transactions; after integrating with capital one, mbna, tesco and virgin. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good I have a CapitalOneUK Card if u need any help

1 Like

Yes, everything will go through testflight first from now on. :slight_smile:

Hi, added my email yesterday any chance of approving?

DM me.

Screenshot_20180925-212143

Just updated to the latest (beta) version an hour ago.

Looks like there’s some spacing issues with the font, particularly with the 1 and the 3 in the screenshot shown. As seen on the accounts tab.

Also it appears that the rounded corner issue that I had mentioned earlier has been fixed. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, thanks for this! :smiley: :smiley:

We are cooooooming!

1 Like

I pay two different Plusnet bills, one for my house one for my mum. They are both monthly, is there anyway Emma would recognise this as two monthly bills rather than one fortnightly one?

IMG_18052CEE747D-1

1 Like

Any news on NewDay integration (e.g. Aqua, Amazon CC, etc.)?

1 Like

Yes, we are releasing a piece of code in the next few days that will automagically split 2 subscriptions with the same name and also amount.

1 Like

I don’t have a timeline for these. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a transaction that is 4-weekly but Emma says monthly could u add a way to edit frequency?

Fantastic!

1 Like

The text there gives you an idea, it doesn’t affect the product at all. :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting us know I’ll definitely be using Emma when all my cards are supported.

Any chance of an adaptive icon for Android? The current square within a circle looks awful.

Screenshot_20180926-163155

3 Likes

Yes, we are doing this.

Have you guys stopped using Facebook’s tool for signups yet?

Just a smoke and fire situation yet again

1 Like