Don't go, coral card! 😍

One side would be “in my dream world” and the other would be “in this world” :joy:

I guess the actual implementation could use those magic plastic cards where the picture changes depending on the angle you look at it. When you look at it straight you see the good picture and the more you tilt it the more you get close to reality :joy:

1 Like

Just received my card, only took 2 days, no problems with the app just put in my 9 numbers and was good to go, I got to say tho I really like the coral colour, will be a bit hard to miss that card, even on a dark night :grin:

6 Likes

It’d be great to hear your user number (you can find it in your profile [iOS] or settings [Android]) for this :pray:

I’m new here and got my card a week ago- I didn’t know what to expect as I hadn’t found the community forum yet, so I literally hooted out loud with laughter when I opened the envelope. It IS conspicuous as hell and the first few furtive contactless payments were a little “don’t look don’t look” but I’ve come to love it now. I agree that all other bank cards are pretty uninspiring and it’s nice to have something different. Garish sure, but it’s MY kind of garish! :wink:

10 Likes