Custom summary dates

It would be great to have custom summary dates eg. 13 APR to 12 MAY to track particular spending during the period. As the feature now only able to customise the dates

Thank you for posting this idea. I’d often thought this, but hadn’t got around to writing it up. Would be useful to be able to set up regular custom dates, or one-offs to be able to track specific events without the need to tag every transaction.

I fully support it :+1:

1 Like

loving it! hopefully it truly comes real and we will have the access to the features near soon.

Something like this would be really handy for me, I get paid every two weeks so a monthly or 4 week summary view really isn’t the best to see what I’m spending on in my pay period

2 Likes

I’m the same - paid every fortnight, so the summary page keeps saying I’m going to run out of money when in actual fact I have another payday coming up in the month.

We have 4-weekly… Please give us 2-weekly!

1 Like

You might find the ability to schedule income useful. You can vote for it here:

1 Like

I agree with this! The time between my paychecks varies from 4 to 5 weeks so would love this feature!

1 Like

please share it to the other lists so everyone can see this and hopefully it will catches the monzo team’s attention!

As someone who is paid weekly and not monthly, I think it would a good idea if Monzo was to recognise this. Instead of me opening the app and it showing me how to budget for the month I could instead select a weekly income option.

2 Likes