Current Account Investor Cards

cool, just concerned that if i upgrade, i’ll get a normal debit card before getting an investor card (dont see the point of getting two lots of debit cards).

1 Like

Sure, I’ll take £1m for the lot :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

And how many is that? :wink:

2 Likes

59 pm
Feeling so fancy.

5 Likes

Mine arrived today too :slight_smile:

It’s a shame it’s a different card number, but hey ho!!

Oh damn I hadn’t thought of that. And the old card number will presumably start being declined when I activate the new investor card, so I’ll need to update a load of online services - hmm not sure I’m so keen now…

Although the coral core looks great, I wasn’t overly impressed with the quality of the rest of the card. The embossed numbers have already lost their white colour, the expiry date is annoyingly not level with ‘exp end’ and there is even a hair under the plastic :see_no_evil:!

I guess they’ll be a few teething problems with having a few different suppliers of the card!

1 Like

Cops are sending me out a new one! :+1:t3:

They confirmed the date won’t sit center however with the ‘expiry end’ due to how the card manufacturers machines work. They’re hoping for a fix at a later date! :smiley:

thats why i waited till it was ready, so to avoid all of that malarkey

Arrived this morning, all looking good, a slightly different shade of Corel, but hey ho!
Was nice to see Investor on the Card, it made me smile!

1 Like

Pics? Does it have the coral core?

It’s quite bendy, it Corel all the way through, my other CA Card was thicker.
but, it’s just a card!

Hmm, interesting. Hope I don’t end up breaking it.

Damn, was hoping for high-res photos showing the PAN and CVV2 :laughing: :

Lol, it will sit in my travel card wallet, I use it for contactless payments for coffee shops! I doubt it will make a public appearance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Would you look what Pat brought today!

IMG_6458

1 Like

Received my investors card too today. Very happy to have one, it’s looking very smart. However, the one thing I’m a bit sad about is that it’s got my full name printed on it. :frowning:

My first name is Jonathan but I’m known as Jon by everyone. I’d have even preferred just my initial than first name (as my other banks do).

Should I ever need a replacement in the future, am I able to request this be changed? It’s the one thing that spoils the card for me - other than that, very happy. New MasterCard logo compliments the card nicely and the coral core is great.

Similarly, I know Monzo allows us to set a preferred name in when speaking to customer support - but it’s never a setting that seems to be remembered. I’m always addressed as Jonathan by the customer service reps despite asking this to be set to Jon at least twice.

2 Likes

Message COps about this, as your preferred name is what should be used on the debit card. Maybe DM @RichardR too, as he has been a fount of knowledge on the name issue.

1 Like

We can update this for you if you message us directly :slight_smile:

DM me your email and I shall take a look for you :+1:

Wow, that would be great! Thanks for this, I will DM you now. :smile:

Got mine through yesterday after requesting Monday. Nice to see Monzo using my preferred name (Middle & Surname) rather than the usual (First & Surname) most banks would insist upon.

2 Likes