Crowdfunding is open to new investors!

(Hugh Wells) #416

I’m going to need to sit in a quiet corner and calm down now :sweat_smile: Too much excitement for one day!

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #417

You didn’t want to invest but kept pressing the invest button? :thinking:

(Eve) #418

What version are you on, did you try to invest right at the end? This seems really odd. My experience with it was very smooth and quick.

(Steve Daniels) #419

Same, went through flawlessly and I was in the initial rush.

(Natalia) #420

(Nick) #421

Find myself wondering now what the distribution is like. Inverse bell curve? Bell curve with bumps at the highest and lowest options? Something else?

Wonder if anyone at Monzo can make such a graph and share it with us.

We have that data :wink:

(charles ragg) #423

i’m in both i want to be part of this but would not mind a bit of money coming out of this. got 5 shares in the end as Christmas is killing me :confused:

(Matt ) #424

Yes

I’d love a data breakdown with interesting highlights :+1::+1:

(Jonathon) #426

Well I wouldn’t say no to making money from it, but I am more in it for a little bit of Monzo to say “that’s mine”.

(charles ragg) #427

it is a good feeling me to apart of it with the rest of the community, building a better banking app :stuck_out_tongue:

(Andrew Clark) #428

Can we get some new merch/swag with “Monzo Owner” on it? Socks especially welcome!

(Rachel Raybould) #429

Christmas is killing finance so only 5 this time :sob:

Well that was amazing. See you all in 2 years for the next raise/IPO?

:moneybag::sunglasses:

Nice and easy to invest. Time I put some money aside for long term projects. Can’t believr how quickly it got there.

Really loving Monzo and how fresh it is so much so I invested

(Liam) #432

An ATM ate my card last night and I ordered a new one immediately, so no investor card for me. :pleading_face:

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #433

Magic Monzo! :crystal_ball:

The app knew that you didn’t really want to invest :laughing:

(Matt ) #434

:roll_eyes:

(Gio) #436

Hey @simonb, do you remember the cost of the shares on the first crowdfunding round?

Thanks!

Invest in Mondo