Collected thoughts on card design

Perhaps so. Hopefully @JacksterD will let us know what their card looks like when it arrives :grin:

I don’t think you get a new Business Pro card when you upgrade - you’ve got to request it. I might hold off for a week or two just in case they need some time to get through the existing stock of old Pro cards :sunglasses:

1 Like

Actually @Orinoco is right - it looks like the new card design is showing on the Business website, and even in a blog post from April 2023. I’m nearly due a new card so I’ll put in a request and see what comes in the post.

3 Likes

I’m surprised it hasn’t been mentioned sooner in this thread to be honest :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

New card design of Mainland China HSBC Premier World Elite Credit Card

16 Likes

Bring back the lion and horizontal cards. Now.

8 Likes

Lions, yes. Horizontal, no.

Totally agree, it’s so unfair, rest of the world still using Lion but UK lol

4 Likes

Seriously nice card.

2 Likes

Singapore’s still using the lion too! Just received my Premier debit card today

3 Likes

@Jaxon
@thisguyse

Thank you both for posting those cards.

They are stunning

2 Likes

I will die on this hill.

4 Likes

I like both. Lions and Horizontal, lions and vertical. And Vertical cards. I think the HSBC diamond cards that we get in the UK are some of the nicest out there.

Personally, I would prefer vertical and Lion, if that was the only one choice.

1 Like

You can post as many HSBC cards as you want, they’re absolutely not being entered into Card of the Week this week :joy:

9 Likes

I did ask hsbc via twitter if we would ever get the lion back and they either ignored or just not round to it.

1 Like

I doubt it. I think someone (@j06 I think) noted it was down to accessibility as to why. Which is a shame in some ways as the lions have meaning.

3 Likes

I wish HSBC Taiwan would issue JCB LION some day!! hahahaha​:rofl::rofl::rofl:
F2cY_XObgAA5aob

Put me down for team horizontal. When’s the splatfest?

3 Likes

Away from the world of HSBC, my BOS cash card arrived completing the trifecta. I really like their updated cards and I love that they use Scottish landmarks to emphasise their ties to the place.

One of the best (if not the best) current designs in the UK.

9 Likes

I really like that BOS platinum one.

1 Like