Collected thoughts on card design

At least if it’s purple, it’s a bit better than Natwest’s, but I think this would probably end up my 2nd least favourite design from the main banks.

1 Like

Where is this from? I don’t know how I feel about it, the colours make the NatWest card look good, an all purple card feels quite meh.

From the reward partners bit on this page

1 Like

:scream:

As @ndrw notes, I agree that the NatWest cares gamut of colours is what makes it work. For me at least. I’ll reserve judgement on the purple card until I see it

1 Like

Nope. You’re just wrong. Those colours don’t work and never will.

And before anyone complains, I am fully aware these are opinions and aren’t actually wrong.

1 Like

Seem to follow the same design format of the NatWest Business Debit, slightly lighter colours.

2 Likes

Quite like to get myself this for the collection but I don’t even use my FD account as it is and they can be picky I’d assume they’d want me to use my account for a bit first

1 Like

I would really not get a credit card just for a card collection, if you have other uses then cool but it’s not (in my opinion) worth any impact to credit scores just to have a card.

1 Like

Got my Gold CC from FD the same day I opened the current account.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’d need a use for it :joy:

1 Like

One from when I was working in Germany

5 Likes

I just upgraded to Monzo Business Pro and noticed that this screen shows a new card design which isn’t shown anywhere else. I wonder if a Monzo Business rebrand is incoming.

5 Likes

:star_struck:

Seems it’s updated on the marketing page too: https://monzo.com/i/business/

Oooh.

That looks consistent with the other new cards (Joint, Flex) in terms of layout (small “BUSINESS” under the main Monzo logo.

Wonder if they’ve now got rid of the awful embossed company name on the front of the card too?

Please keep us posted on this.

It had this before, was just two different shared of light grey for Lite vs Pro.

Mine’s a couple of years old but “monzo business” branded - dark grey pro. Non-embossed for all the card details apart from the business name on the front which just looks daft in my opinion.

The latest card redesigns look great and are really consistent, so I hope they lose the front embossing.

1 Like

Huh, that’s interesting. My Lite account has the current design but does have embossed numbers :thinking: Did the Pro cards of my design era have numbers on the back too I wonder.

My expiry date is well before yours so that’s interesting.

Edit: I wonder if the (mostly) non embossed card is/was an unadvertised benefit of paying £5 per month, like standard vs Plus on the personal accounts?

Looks like this isn’t an upcoming redesign of Pro and is already in place. If I Google search, the only designs I see are yours. And thinking about it I’m sure I saw the same design when I opened my account in March. So maybe they have just recently changed them to match Joint/Flex like you said after all, so mine is a brand new design and they also changed Pro to be the darker card at the same time.