Chase Bank UK chat

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Tell us then? :joy:

5 Likes

Can you talk about the survey’s on here?

Not here. Not anywhere. R-

4 Likes

Thank you :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hasn’t stopped people in the past though. My policy is to keep shtum until someone else starts spilling secrets first.

Been pretty good on that front for the last 4 or 5 surveys though. No one even knows knew about those.

Chase aren’t gonna track you down and kill you for letting us know :joy:

7 Likes

No but they can deploy clever tricks to identify me and kick me off the customer research panel, which I quite like being apart of!

4 Likes

I’m actually surprised nobody has started talking about this survey to be honest! Best keeping quiet about this one then, just in case

1 Like

They ain’t called Chase for a reason, they do in fact chase you down :smiley:

4 Likes

Ditto. R-

1 Like

I’d be surprised if they even bothered.

2 Likes

I’d be surprised if they’re not doing that!

It’s gone quiet on here for a reason. Folks either got bored and lost interest, or they got caught.

A lot of these panels will send different groups identical surveys but with subtle but key differences. So when someone does leak it, they can identify exactly which group they were in. Repeat the process until your leaker leaks something no one else had in their survey, then kick em off.

You’d probably be surprised how much companies do actually care about this stuff, even if it seems harmless.

4 Likes

If you aren’t going to share then don’t even mention it.

13 Likes

Would have shared if I know there wouldn’t be any consequences as I like doing the surveys! :+1:t2:

There wouldn’t be any consequences.

It’s a survey for a bank. They aren’t the taliban.

9 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

It’s a poll not a mission to blow up the Tory party.

3 Likes

Are we sure that it’s not a cover for MI5?

Are there questions about how you take your martini and what your firearms skills are like?

3 Likes

This.

Not this.

I mean if they’re going after people who are giving them valuable information for free then they absolutely deserve to fail.

4 Likes

Whatever the motive it is a requirement of participation to not disclose the contents of the survey. No point in agreeing to that and then ignoring it. R-

7 Likes