Can't Access ATM Fees Voting Topic

Can’t access this. I guess too much interest in the topic :open_mouth:

https://community.monzo.com/t/atm-fees-abroad-asking-the-monzo-community-to-decide-pricing/17518/1

merr

3 Likes

Yeah, I think Discord may be dying a little inside :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

We’re working on getting this sorted! Please try again at intervals - the site is working for some people so there’s a chance you may be able to access the topic in a couple of minutes :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hope the vote will not be rigged :money_mouth_face:

Only kidding :grin:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: ATM Fees Abroad: Asking the Monzo Community to decide pricing

Please don’t give feedback on the proposal here. We will merge any posts into the main thread to keep all of the discussion in one place.

2 Likes

I would suggest @alexs moves your comments to the official thread to avoid confusion…

(beat me to it :wink: )

1 Like

Cheers for correcting Cant

1 Like

Okay, actually getting quite frustrating that I can’t get into the voting topic :confused:

Try to access a later post, I think it’s just the top (where the vote is) that’s broken

3 Likes

Damn you service provider - Monzo should put them on notice it’s not like whole 400,000 users are here

Top is what matters - Vote is going to matter more than comments below.

Good job there’s 7 days to vote :smile:

But I wouldn’t discount the comments entirely, as Option 4 is comment based

There will be so so so many suggestions that Monzo CEO (Who voted 1 I think) will have to decide and not everyone will be happy that their vote didn’t count if another option is picked.

It’s actually accessible from this comment onwards;

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time." - John Lydgate

3 Likes

Nope can’t access this comment I still get the same page as in the screenshot above

Sorry, but I find it really amusing that there is a sub thread dedicated to talking about the thread that nobody can get onto :joy::joy:

Worked for me :+1:

1 Like

Don’t go making another thread talking about a thread about another thread not working :wink:

1 Like

What’s ahead @crablab as you seems to regain your access update us please.