Atmen

Who is addressee? :upside_down_face:
Your response could be placed in a new topic related to English language :wink:

Current topic is Atmen start up :nerd_face:

1 Like

I would say it’s too many cards tbh :neutral_face:

You can see on the printscreen that Main acc and Eur acc has different debit cards attached :no_mouth:

I love that Starling GBP and Eur accounts can be connected to the same debit card :star_struck:

They look like virtual cards that you can assign to a currency to me. Perhaps they think this is a better ease of use?

I wouldn’t say it is, though.

3 Likes

Sure. I think, though, that the mere fact we’re chewing it over suggests it’s a key feature they need to bottom-out.

Frankly if it’s several cards, it’s not smart and certainly not progressive. And that’s before the narrative develops into integration with other payment methods (Google, Apple etc).

For me, it has to be one card and a clever app.

2 Likes

If I’m in Singapore, I want to be able to convert the currency to lock in the rate and use the same card like a local. I wouldn’t want to use the wrong card and enact a conversion from Euros to SGD :joy:

2 Likes

Totally agree :blush::+1:

1 Like

Did I miss the review :thinking:

Nope :sweat_smile:, you missed nothing :blush:

Misleading title then lol, I was looking for a review about something that doesn’t really exist then.

1 Like

fixed it :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll give you a review:

It looks like a shit product.

7 Likes

:sweat_smile::rofl: much better, can’t be a review of something that’s not really rolled out

2 Likes

Insightful as ever… TrustPilot got nothing on you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

It does appear to indicate that. The unique point of the pitch is that it’s the first black-owned fintech startup.

https://www.fintechfutures.com/2021/02/uk-black-owned-challenger-atmen-to-launch-in-march/

The article answers several of the questions posed herein with a focus on improving UK - African transactions.

4 Likes

That explains the🦒 at least, just not the B crown thing on the card.

1 Like

:person_shrugging:

Perhaps the giraffe is on the left side of the card that we can’t see in this image with the B :crown: on the right. If we are correct with the meaning of the B :crown: then to me it’s no different to a LGBTQ focused business featuring a :rainbow_flag: somewhere on their product, or that weird thing Christians sometimes do with a <><.

3 Likes

If you take a look at the images from the App Store listing, the giraffe seems to be omitted entirely from the black is king card. The branding is ever so confusing here.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/atmen/id1550278177

4 Likes

Interesting! Well, it is early stages. Hopefully they’ll have it but more together as they move forward. I don’t really see the need to trash it in the way it has been, it’s not like they’ve launched a Viola Black style vast ad campaign while not having everything together, or even come on here themselves inviting critique, the article suggests it’s very much two entrepreneurs in the early stages of something. Good luck to them I say.

3 Likes

Well said, Lovely :blush:
Totally agree :ok_hand:

The thread :thread: has been created to invite :email: feedback on the product :bank: :credit_card: (even if not by the creators)

As such, I think it’s perfectly fine :ok_hand: :white_check_mark: for people to express their views

And as it stands, I agree with others, I wouldn’t :no_good_woman::x: even stick 1p 🪙 in this account

4 Likes