Allow selection of multiple transactions for batch editing

Please allow the ability to select multiple payments (Batch editing) so we can, for example, change the payment category e.g. eating out; add hashtags etc in one go.

Currently, we have to edit each transaction individually.

4 Likes

At first glance, I thought this was a duplicate post of your other one;

But it isn’t and would actually allow even more flexibility. Voted :+1:

1 Like

Hey, David. :slight_smile:
Yes, not a duplicate (as you noticed). I’m in Bordeaux and wanted to add the hashtag “BordeauxSpending” (so I could see how much spending money I’d used excluding flights, AirBnB etc) to multiple transactions quickly, which is where swiping would have also been good, hence my other post…two ways to do the same thing, I’ll admit, but I think they would each be useful in their own separate ways.

1 Like

I recently got the Monzo Plus introductory offer and so pulled in transactions from other financial institutions into my Monzo history.

Without this feature (and without the intelligent categorisation of similar transactions that seems to only be available for transactions on my Monzo card), categorising them all in order to get a full view of the previous year was very laborious.

2 Likes

+1 for this!

Bulk transaction editing is something that I’ve been waiting for for a while…
I have Monzo Plus and have been using Trends as my primary method of personal finance management.
Having to edit transactions one by one can sometimes be very inconvenient…

2 Likes