YNAB worth it with 1 account & Monzo love?

I do not think I’ll be renewing :frowning: I love YNAB but I don’t use the envelope system so much, I mostly use it for networth tracking.

My budgtting style has changed to “how much have I spent on food? Ok that much? I’ll keep an eye on it” instead of “I have £5 left to spend on food” so it makes sense for me to move away from it I guess, especially at those prices :sweat_smile:

Just noticed this section in the YNAB newsletter this morning. Sent about ten minutes after they announced the price rise to $100. Coincidence?

7 Likes

Another $45 YNAB user here! :wave:

I’m definitely in the “annoyed” camp, I came from the YNAB4 era, been using YNAB since 2013 - at a time when it was a “buy it for life” software package.

I need to look into when mine renews, I think it’s January, but paying $90 seem ludicrous.

1 Like

Also to add, I think it’s time I dragged out my old YNAB4 app and get that one back up and running again… Still seems to work on windows according to the folks over at /r/ynab

1 Like

If anyone fancies watching a bonfire but can’t be bothered to leave the house, the YNAB CEO is doing an AMA at 16:00 today

4 Likes