Who will be the first......?

It probably is one of those branded buses… but the chances of seeing it if there’s only one is slim.

1 Like

Dv6UncbX4AAHQJF

?? :laughing:

9 Likes

@simonb I feel like a hot coral version of this is needed :soon: :rofl:

1 Like

Wait, so that means if it is a bus, it’s probably on a route near the office…

I go home via Liverpool St, I’ll have a look around…

I’m pretty sure it’s meant to say “move over to monzo, viola black is whack” or something like that anyway

1 Like

It’s not a hot coral bus although I am 100% down for this idea. I would get an open-top one. With a bar in it. Selling Monzo beer.

4 Likes

In all seriousness, is it this? image

Your mention of open world games makes me think Ingress or Pokemon Go, but I would definitely be aware of a partnership between Niantic and Monzo…

Drat. We need more clues!

Unless it is a Monzo branch… or pop up shop… or kiosk.

1 Like

Nope, that’s from last year.

1 Like

Damn it I was hoping google would save me going outside :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

That wasn’t part of the teaser except for the “going outside” part :grinning:

1 Like

Meanie. I did gather that though :wink:

But going outside is hard :frowning: Also, I’m in Ealing now procrastinating with my assignments. I’ll go outside later.

1 Like

I’ve spent a lot of the day outside in London. No hot coral has caught my eye. :pensive:

1 Like

Might I suggest going underground? :wink:

3 Likes

You’re going to have to tell us the line. If it isn’t central, I’m not going to see it…

Unless it’s a district line train, where there’s a slim chance I’ll see it at Ealing.

1 Like

Me: Starts opening Manhole cover
Stranger: WTF are you doing
Me: A person on the internet told me to go underground :rofl:

12 Likes

Is it to do with London Marathon, a hot coral cheering squad (I asked for this a while back). HQ is not far from route

1 Like

Saw an instagram video advert for Monzo today

1 Like

Interesting. Nothing spotted on the Northern or District lines (but then I wasn’t looking) :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Is it someone dressed as Hot Chip just strolling around the Underground, travelling on the Tube and throwing Monzo cards at people!?

4 Likes