When will Monzo support Apple Pay?

I’m really considering jumping ship to Starling, especially if it’s not here by June.

But this thread is pretty fun. Would be a shame to leave.

7 Likes

May 16th :wink:

1 Like

This thread is the most fun! I’m seriously craving apples right now :green_apple:

1 Like

I’m eating grapes, I shall now refer to them as mini apples :green_apple:

3 Likes

How many mini apples have you consumed?

1 Like

Maybe 20? I’ve still got about 20 left!

3 Likes

Starling Email… :man_shrugging:

“Great news! Samsung Pay has officially joined the family alongside Apple Pay, Google Pay and Fitbit Pay.”

Just saying… :see_no_evil:

Tuesday 22nd May is when I’m officially gonna close my Monzo account.

#Confirmed

6 Likes

I can’t help but think it has to be the fact they will incur alot more charges with Apple Pay enabled.

I’d rather then be upfront with it if that is the case, can’t play the whole we value our customers opinions and transparency cards and then pull a move like that

We discussed that last night, here -

The fact they’re keeping quiet about it means they’re working on it and trying to figure out whatever is blocking them at the moment.

If they dropped the idea (due to extra charges, etc) they’d tell us as the NDA would no longer apply.

4 Likes

It’s been confirmed to me that Garmin Pay is not on the roadmap

1 Like

To put that in context, this is what the team said -

Unless the NDA has a clause that in the event of termination you will not discuss the previous existence of the NDA :wink:

1 Like

I’m down to 15 mini apples, would anyone like one?

7 Likes

Out of today’s new Apple Pay banks I like the look of Embarrass Vermillion Federal Credit Union. How do you tell if vermillion is embarrassed? Does it go redder?

3 Likes

Is it possible to only eat 1 mini Apple?

4 Likes

Yes please

1 Like

It would be less annoying if Google Pay wasn’t supported already…