We're working on a new look for the Monzo app

Where do you find the statements in the new layout. No where to be seen.

When you click on your profile picture and you see the list of all your pots. At the top of this page it will display your overall total. Hopefully it is released for iOS soon :crossed_fingers:

Pull down the transaction drawer when viewing your Monzo card, then tap the account number at the top :+1:

I see what you mean about needing to rewrite the support articles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @bruno

This is really bugging me…

Love this…

Don’t like this…

Spot the difference… besides the card colour… it really annoys me that the Joint Account card has the chip on it… please take it off :slight_smile: Thanks :rofl:

4 Likes

The chip isn’t on the JA card in the Accounts view in Android

ducks

2 Likes

:rage:

Android FTW :joy:

1 Like

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

4 Likes

I’ve said this before a few thousand posts ago in this thread so it’s worth saying again…

Don’t despair about feature parity. We parallelise development on both apps, this is good product management practice as we can learn twice as fast. A bunch of stuff I keep on saying will come to iOS later on, the reason why it’s not a priority to build it immediately on iOS is because we already know we want to build those things! In which case we’re better off testing the things we’re still unsure about.

But don’t worry, they’re all part of the burn list for rollout, and we will have feature parity on launch day.

Also be mindful we have 3 android engineers working on new nav, and “only” 2 iOS engineers. We’re incredibly lucky to have all of this firepower. Most teams have only one engineer per platform (and sometimes share the same eng with another team). The fact iOS is so close to Android with one engineer less in the team means everyone is pulling so hard to ship these amazing features to you folks! So please be patient and help us push this over the line :hot_coral_heart:

35 Likes

Side note. I’ve got 2.60 on my phone and it’s looking lush :sunglasses:

30 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

Oh, and the new gesture to access accounts that we’ve been talking about for some time is coming with 2.60 on iOS only :kissing_heart:

22 Likes

It’s only funny when Android get things first :sob:

15 Likes

Table flip

1 Like

Your a right tease! :weary::pleading_face:

3 Likes

It is horrible to look at I don’t want overlapping cards. Abomination

1 Like

I just installed this and it’s awesome!!!

Not gonna spoil the surprise tho

11 Likes

I’m sure I’ve seen reports of this before but when long press to copy ‘Bank Address’ or ‘BIC’ on the account details screen you just get those titles sent to the clipboard, not the actual address or BIC. Android 2.59.1