We're working on a new look for the Monzo app

Figuring this isn’t ready for business accounts, as well as JA? I’ve still not got the new nav.

Not for JA but unless I missed it, it should be released imminently for JA

1 Like

Should do. It’s active on the TestFlight version that appeared on Friday, which is (usually) the version that goes into the App Store on Mondays.

1 Like

Business Accounts are not supported for now. It’s not a huge amount of work, but we want to focus on Personal/JointAccounts first.

2 Likes

Are JA holders going to get access to the new design today through labs?

Thanks. So just to clarify, I won’t get the new layout yet with the three accounts I have?

We already do?

(I’m Android so guessing this may be an iOS thing?)

Yea iOS had a bug in TestFlight so got pushed back. But the TestFlight came out anyway on Friday evening (I’m on it) and im using the new new layout on JA now

1 Like

There is supposedly and app store update today but there was some hubbub last week about this being delayed so not sure whether to expect it or not.

1 Like

I’m using the new design and the recent update just got rid of a feature I use on a daily basis, so frustrating.

I use separate software to budget and I like to know how much is in my account total (that’s my balance + my pots). Now, this is gone. So I am going to have to sit with a calculator every single day and calculate it just because it’s gone :frowning: . Soooooo frustrating.

It seems silly to me to separate the actual value of how much cash I have in my own current account. I know it’s simple maths but it feels like it’s now made it a lot more confusing. I no longer have an overview of how much money I actually have.

This is a beta, The totals are coming back so it might be worth turning it back off and waiting a week or two till it has been updated and the totals are back :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You can get this via the statement section.

1 Like

Where? I can only find a place to export statements and that seems like quite a faff.

As has been said, this is a work in progress so if it’s a pain, turn it off for a month or so then come back and have another look.

2 Likes

I can’t show you as my statement history has been broken since I joined.

It’s under profile and statement history off the top of my head.

My android version has rolled back to the old style with the much hated graph. What have I missed.

Says I’m on 2.54.1

Have you been into labs and toggled the new navigation on?

Im on TestFlight 2.55 with the new layout selected in labs but looks like I don’t have the “new new” layout, is that being enabled today on another update?

Labs only offers me Merge Payees, Data Export and Share Card Replacements.

Was on the new navigation up to opening the app today.

Do you have a joint account or business account?