There’s been some discussion on twitter about what people want out of our webhooks. I’d like to open up the floor; What would you like out of our webhooks. Here’s some ideas that have been suggested before to get the ball rolling…
- SSL cert pinning (you tell us what cert you’re using and we’ll only talk to that.
- SSL only (now that lets encrypt is a thing)
- Re-Push webhooks when you add a note, or change the category.
- An api endpoint where you can ask for the last n webhooks to be replayed.
- Authorisation webhooks, we could actually ask you before approving transactions (maybe, lots of issues to think about here…)