Web / Online Banking 1

Yeah, curious

Stick in the mud parents raising stick in the mud children when it comes to banking?

1 Like

Or they have accounts with banks who have rubbish apps

Another thing, if you are setting up a new payment, then copying across the account number / sort code and making sure you get it correct is a lot easier on a pair of 28" 4k monitors than on a mobile phone app.

Online banking is ok, so used coop rbs, coop didn’t have an app but the online bank was worse than physically going into a branch when I was with them, RBS app better than the online facility is shocking, personally Monzo is the best banking system I have used, started #fullmonzo December and now as all DD’S are here it’s officially done, only reason I would need online is if lost mobile device. So it’s a big Idon’t care about online banking from me :joy:

If you’re using a Mac and iPhone, you can copy the sort code and account number on your Mac and just paste it into Monzo on the iPhone (the iPhone will automatically paste what you just copied on the Mac). This is what I do, and it makes it really quick to set up a new payment from details someone has emailed or texted me.

1 Like