Very Disappointed with the Metal Card

Really, this should be the giveaway to the product designer. If your card needs a special ‘cleaning instructions’ page… maybe do better??

5 Likes

No doubt every white metal card (Apple card) is prone to dirt! I had mine in a felted sleeve and and then in wallet. Kept it ok, the cards are more of a hi …metal card here HELLO. And not super practical in real life. I remember I dropped mine out house in a drunken stupur one night, found it next morning not a scratch!
Since getting a apple watch now, all my cards stay in my wallet.

Swings and roundabouts.

I’d like my premium card to stay premium, and I’d also like to use it and show it off. White is the wrong colour to retain the premium look and feel.

10 Likes

I like the metal card, it one of them cards I can safely just put in my pocket without the wallet as it is quiet heavy.

With my recent trip to Argentina especially when we are hold to hide your wallet due to pickpockets, it just felt more safe that way. Contactless payment was widely accepted so did not need to carry all that cash with me.

good job nobody puts cards in a leather wallet or denim jeans :man_facepalming:

Metal cards are indeed handy to carry walletless. Bit of a bummer doing that going through airports though.