Tymit Discussion Part 2

The last one got closed after 180 days of no reply

Tymit are now introducing a £6.99 fee to use the card

What’s next? A monthly fee for Flex :smiley:

2 Likes

They want people to stop using the card given they no longer offer it. It’s a not so gentle shove out the door.

3 Likes

True - it wasn’t my screenshot as I do not have one anymore

I’ve received this email, as still have an account. I don’t use the card as I thought I would, also Tymit seem to have gone away from credit card as such as they no longer offer new applicants.

After reading the email, I’ve decided to close my account.

1 Like

Seems like there’s a decision to move away from BNPL card products, NatWest have just told me theirs is being closed down.

2 Likes

Been a tymit customer for a while , i got this email today and have decided to part ways as a customer. Hopefully a smooth process :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Me too. Hopefully a smooth process for us both :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Isn’t Tymit basically owned or at least financed through Frasers Group now. Judging by the Frasers Plus card which still allows 3 months interest free on purchases there seems to be an effort to focus on this as the core product. Though it can only be used as a store card.

1 Like

Side note: is this why the Starling thread is part 2? :frowning_with_open_mouth:

I think Starling attracts enough attention not to go dormant for 6 months. I believe someone felt that the other thread was getting too bulky.

2 Likes

11th March - Tymit said they would start to close my account… Today it’s finally closed.

1 Like